Marlo Lewis, Jr. provides a web memo entitled A Policy Maker’s Guide to Climate Change Excerpts in italics with my bolds.
Here are five things you need to know:
1. Climate change is not a “planetary emergency.”
2. The climate catastrophe narrative is concocted out of overheated climate models, inflated emission scenarios, political hype, and unmerited pessimism about human adaptive capabilities.
3. All metrics of human well-being show the state of the world is improving; sustaining such progress requires greater access to affordable energy.
4. The very real costs of climate “solutions” hugely exceed their hypothetical benefits.
5. Citizens have more to fear from the climate policy agenda than from climate change itself.
This memo provides supporting evidence for those conclusions.For example,
Models vs. Data. Much of what passes for climate science today is model-based speculation about future climate impacts. The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change…
View original post 268 more words